I am a programmer with more than 17 years of experience in software development. Over these years, I have developed many successful applications for both desktop & web. See my portfolio.
I just enjoy programming and love to satisfy my clients with my work.
I am available most of the time to discuss and help even after completing the project. Simply I provide the best service and always make things done!
I am working as a:
- Web Developer
- Frontend Developer (designing and programming to the client-side)
- Backend Developer (server-side programming)
- Full-stack Developer (programming on both the server and the client)
- Desktop Developer (desktop and service applications)
- Data Developer (MSSQL advanced and MYSQL average)
- CRM Developer (ERP and similar systems that collect, process and display data from clients)
- Freelance programmer (from march 2018. and still working)
- Nova kartografija doo: Web Developer, Programmer, System Administrator, IT Manager (August 2010, August 2017)
- Institute For Students’ Health Belgrade: Programmer (October 2002 until August 2010, now as a contractor)
- HTML (5),
- Visual Basic.NET,
- VisualSVN code versioning,
- Microsoft SQL Server (Installing, Configuring, and Administering Server, Designing and Implementing Databases),
- Regular Expressions,
- Visual Basic 6,
- IIS (6, 7,10),
- Back-up and Disaster Recoveries,
- SEO and
- Google Ads.
LEGACY MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS: Microsoft Certified Professional, B923-9789, 10/24/2008
|291||Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure||Oct 15, 2009|
|228||Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition||May 13, 2009|
|229||Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition||Oct 24, 2008|
(Transcript ID (819852), Access Code (dejandozet)).